Joondalup City Hotel trading as the Joondalup City Hotel ("Joondalup City Hotel")
2. ServicesThe Joondalup City Hotel provides a membership and reservation service at its Website allowing you to reserve a room at the Joondalup City Hotel subject to availability and other terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and to provide offers or promotions ("Promotions") on the Website ("Service").
You acknowledge that the Service provided to you is not fault free and relies on factors outside the control of the Joondalup City Hotel. The Service is provided to you at such times and by such means as the Joondalup City Hotel decides from time to time.
3. Registration ObligationsBy the Joondalup City Hotel providing the Service to you, you agree to provide accurate and up to date information as requested and keep that information up to date and accurate.
4. RateAll room rates set out on the Website ("Rates") are per room per night based on single or double occupancy, unless otherwise stated.All Rates are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Rates on special Promotions and hotel packages are subject to limited availability and may not be available every night. In addition, these rates may not be applicable in conjunction with other promotions, group or conference bookings. Please consult the Joondalup City Hotel Reservation Department for further clarification.
The Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of new government charges, taxes or levies. The Rates are subject to changes without notice. The Rates only apply to reservations made at the Website.
5. Guarantee Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Once your reservation is confirmed your credit card will be used as a form of guarantee for the reservation. Any cancellation will need to be received by the Joondalup City Hotel before 6:00 PM Western Australian Standard Time on the day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in a penalty charge processed through to your credit card to the value equal to 1 night's room rate. Subject to the Joondalup City Hotel occupancy, reservations cancelled on the day of expected arrival may incur a cancellation fee.
6. PromotionsThe Joondalup City Hotel may make information regarding Promotions available on the Website. The Promotions are subject to any specific terms and conditions set out in each Promotion in addition to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. The Joondalup City Hotel reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw any Promotion at any time.
7. Prohibited UseBy using the Service you agree that you shall not: a. use the Website for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited under this Agreement; b. disrupt or interfere with the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service; c. use any information for commercial reasons; and d. modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information on the Website.
8. Suspension of ServiceThe Joondalup City Hotel may from time to time without notice modify, discontinue or suspend the Service and you acknowledge that the Joondalup City Hotel will not be liable for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or termination of the Service at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
9. Changes to the ServiceYou acknowledge that the Joondalup City Hotel reserves the right to change or modify the products, services and programs described at the Website at any time without notice and without liability.
10. Limitations on LiabilityYou acknowledge that:
a. the Joondalup City Hotel or its suppliers are not liable to you or any other person for any cost, loss or liability (including loss or profit or other consequential damage) arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Service, any information or material issued on the Website or for any other matter arising out of or in connection with this Agreement;
b. the Joondalup City Hotel provides the Service on an "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition expressed or implied. To the extent permitted by law, the Joondalup City Hotel and its suppliers disclaim all implied warranties and conditions, including without limitation implied warranties and conditions on title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; and
c. the following applies if the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 applies to you. Where any legislation implies any term or warranty that cannot be excluded, then that implied term or warranty will be deemed to be included. However, the Joondalup City Hotel's liability for any breach of such implied term or warranty will be limited where so permitted to:
i. if the breach relates to goods: • the replacement of the goods; or • the repair of such goods; or • the payment of the costs or replacing the goods; or • the payment of the costs of repairing the goods; and
ii. if the breach relates to services:the supplying of those services again; orthe payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
11. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify the Joondalup City Hotel and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Agreement.
12. LinksThe Service may provide links to other websites. As the Joondalup City Hotel has no control over the linked website, you acknowledge that the Joondalup City Hotel is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with reliance on such information or material contained on the linked website.
13. CopyrightThe material used and displayed on the Website for the provision of the Service including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork of video, music, sound and names, logos/trademarks are the property of the Joondalup City Hotel or its licensors and are protected under copyright and other laws and you agree not to use such materials without the Joondalup City Hotel's prior written consent. 14. AssignmentYou cannot assign your rights under this Agreement or any other agreement with the Joondalup City Hotel without the prior written consent of the Joondalup City Hotel.
15. Governing LawThis Agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australian and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Western Australia Courts.
16. No AgencyYou and the Joondalup City Hotel are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer or any other relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
18. Failure to ActThe failure by the Joondalup City Hotel to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Joondalup City Hotel rights to act with respect to any other breaches.
19. No GuaranteeThe Joondalup City Hotel does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to the Services and operation of the Website due to numerous factors which may occur outside the Joondalup City Hotel's control.
Copyright © 2012 - 2012 Joondalup City Hotel.
Reservation System: Copyright©
E-Hors (M) Sdn. Bhd. 2012. All rights reserved.